Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Note About Today

  • "How Lovely Is Thy Dwelling Place" was our anthem. Not an easy piece; I think I sang it in college along with Elijah and other things I don't remember. The best compliment I heard was that we didn't sound like a church choir.
  • Now that BrownBear is 12, she had a complete teenage meltdown this morning - over what to wear.
  • When Prep found out that Angelina was pregnant, she actually said, "Eeew. They aren't even married." Me, too. I have NEVER been a fan of those two. I don't see the attraction - to her, to Brad, to the tattooing and to the whole "we're adopting the whole world, aren't we great" mentality. Please. They are too condescending for me. You want to re-build New Orleans, do it the way Harry Connick, Jr., is doing it. You want a job -- come visit me and do what I do for a while. Or better yet, pay me your salary for what I do. Then we'll talk.
  • Perhaps I'm in a lather because I get to go to the cheerleading banquet tonight. Whee!!!
  • No, I think it is because I just don't like the whole Brangelina thing. I was always more on Jen's side; you know, the one who said for better, for worse?
  • Maybe BrownBear's mood has soured me; I've got to go sit through a cheerleading banquet?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

How good that your daughter gets the ick factor with Brad 'n Ange.

Color me guilty for getting sucked into their deal. I'm with you on the ink, but I do doff my wig that they seem less self-involved than other celebs. They take themselves seriously, but at least they draw attention to important issues in the process. Or at least that's how I justify it to myself.

Jennifer Aniston? Loathe her. I've always felt, even pre-Brad, that she's a big fat phony.

But hey - have fun at that cheerleading banquet tonight. And during the Oscars, no less. THAT would make me bitter.

2/24/2008 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!