Friday, February 22, 2008

There's/Theirs/They'res No Place Like a Good English Quiz




You Scored an A



You got 10/10 questions correct.



It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.

If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.

As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.

And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.



After the current brouhaha in Cupcake's classroom, I had to take this quiz I found at Angie's webside. And all is right with the world - at least in my world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I cannot begin to express the immense relief that I got a 10/10. If I hadn't ... Oprah bless us all.

How's your sleepover going? Have you done anyone's hair? Who's the cute boy everyone covets?

2/22/2008 10:04 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

I was already asleep on the couch by 10:00 PM. PrepGirl had rented the movie Across the Universe and that put me out better than Ambien. I have to admit that those girls downstairs were fairly tame by then, too.

The cute boy? I think it is the one that BrownBear has always adored since she was in kindergarten; they went to sixth grade together; he is in her homeroom this year and lives in the neighborhood. They told me that when he heard about the party, his only comment was, "Please don't egg my house." He knows.

2/23/2008 7:27 AM  
Blogger cupcake said...

That is way too cute, though. He does know, and he also clearly has insight into how girls act when they like boys.

2/23/2008 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!