Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine's Day Present Was..

LawyerBoy saying that he would always come to my rescue if I ever needed him. Pretty awesome, considering CrazyMama dragged her husband to school today to tell my principal that Precious thought I didn't like him, oh and by the way, I also told him he was a stupid idiot.

After I jerked my head back into socket, I had to stop myself from laughing. Because I am nothing, if not sarcastic, but do I really look like I am that stupid? To jeopardize a career that I really find pretty exciting, pretty stimulating, and really like because of the insurance?

No, Cupcake, I did not bitch slap her into next week, but I did let her have it. For being stupid enough herself to believe that I would tell anybody, but especially a ten year old that I have IN MY CLASSROOM, that he was a stupid idiot. When I got finished, CrazyDaddy even said that he thought Precious' assertion was a little over the top. I don't know what's going on at their house, but why in the hell did you let CrazyMama drag you up to my school and talk trash? Damn, people, my principal had to look away for a minute; this CrazyMama has lost touch with reality. I know she's a little stressed trying to get Precious into private school next year, but do you really piss off the people who write your recommendations?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

You are my hero.

I have, I admit, in moments of sarcasm, referred to a Genius as a "genius." And I have said, "I'm not the idiot who _____." So technically speaking, I suppose I've called a kid an idiot. But never a stupid idiot. Even I have my limits.

But to have a CrazyMama letting her crazy loose in a meeting with me and the principal? And not bitch slapping her into next week? It would never happen.

You are my hero.

2/14/2008 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!