Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sex in the City Day

Today should have been sex in the city day; however, our nurse-talker person managed to be involved in a three car wreck on her way to our school. Of course, we found out ten minutes before we were supposed to pick up our kids from specials and get them sorted and in their places for the big talk.

Now, my plan for today was to plan for the rest of the week and next week. I had no plans for today. Apparently, I am a veteran teacher of sorts. I flew by the seat of my pants, I did not panic and I did not resort to all day recess.

Our sex in the city day has been rescheduled for the end of February. After Valentine's Day. Much better, I think.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joke said...

I would have resorted to much stammering and usage of stick figures.

-J.

2/02/2008 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!