Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Week That REALLY Kicked My Butt

My word. Will it ever end? I can do these conferences in my sleep. Grades, Iowas, CRCT concerns, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I am beginning to sound like Charlie Brown's school teacher.

Scary Principal Daddy came today with his ex-wife and brrrrr, was there a chill in the air. She couldn't have given him a colder shoulder if she had brought some dry ice with her. (And you know what? A freaking cold front slammed through right about the same time. It was scary, I tell you.) Damn. I could hardly talk, what with watching the two of them not. He sort of threw me, because of his last exhibition but he put on his party manners today and behaved. Now, I don't know what's up with that because he can be an ASS. Am I waiting for the other shoe to drop? You bet I am.

I have been ever so cautious this week - you never know who is coming to a conference, gunning for you. I have two tomorrow that could go bad in the blink of an eye or they could be just peachy. You never know.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

So the moral of the story is to meet with Scary Principal Daddy only when the ex-wife is present as well? Sweet.

Did Bob Marley's family show up?

1/25/2008 6:23 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Sure did. And Bob told me that his mama was a school teacher. Except I already know that his "auntie" is the schoolteacher and his mama is the hairdresser. What is up with this kid?

1/25/2008 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!