Sunday, January 06, 2008

Not to Be Undone by Technology

Finally, I have managed to write a list and post it as a sidebar. While not a major accomplishment for some of you, I have been huffing and puffing like the Big, Bad Wolf trying to get this minor technological achievement accomplished.

What I really need is a new page. When I first began this endeavor, I thought that the standard blogger page would be enough. But as I travel around the blogsphere, I am taken by all the wonderful pages I encounter. However, I am accomplished at many things - code writing and web page design are not two of them.

So, what's a girl to do?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I am IMPRESSED! I have no idea how to do one of those thingies, nor do I know how to change the word "comments" to something pithier.

Congratulations to you!

1/06/2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger Teacha said...

I struggle with my page all the time too. I just keep trying and listening to the advice of others. Sometimes, it is hard and you have to keep playing.

1/06/2008 7:33 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Cupcake - I can't change the word comment, either. It would take another Sunday afternoon.

Miss A - Thanks for stopping back by. I've missed hearing from you since you changed your blog and I got lost.

1/06/2008 8:01 PM  
Blogger Teacha said...

you know I've been lurking, just haven't had time to comment and i realized I'm loosing a lot of friends by not commenting. Hope to see you soon at the couch.

1/06/2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

All that code writing stuff is EASY. Just do what I did. Email LunaStone and give her $50 and a list of what you want.

-J.

1/08/2008 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!