Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Night Follies

As Cupcake has pointed out, my beloved Redskins played like a high school team tonight. I wouldn't be on that plane home with them from Seattle.

Now, Charlie Gibson and ABC News are trying to scare the hell right out of me. Nuclear terrorism, Osama Bin Laden and Pakistan? On a Saturday night? With Hillary, Barack and John. Oh, yeah. And with that Bill Richardson. Mr. Two Percent.

I have just finished grading some Math tests that I need for Monday morning.

It looks like I need to get a social life. Desperately.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

You and me both, sister.

Only instead of watching the NH primary freak show, I'm watching Pittsburgh - coached by a fellow alumnus of The College of Knowledge - LOSE.

Hey, at least you got some grading done. A gold star for you!

1/05/2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Grading papers on a Saturday night? I am impressed. My school bag has been sitting in the exact same spot as it was when I plopped it in the corner of our room on December 22. I don't even know what is IN said bag. We get a records day(teacher work day) on Monday the 7th. Is that universal? It is just about my favorite day of the year, well, except for the last day of school, of course.

1/05/2008 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!