Thursday, December 20, 2007

Party Day!!!!

We had our party today instead of tomorrow. While tomorrow is officially party day, the fifth grade decided that it would be in our best interests to go ahead and have the party today. In years past, we have had our parties on Friday, only to return two weeks later to find our floors unvacuumed and party trash bags over flowing in our classrooms. (Trailers clean ups are contracted out by the county - our janitors (who are wonderful) don't clean our trailers. Can you believe it?)

Tomorrow is the last day...I can't believe it and I can't wait.

We are finishing up parent presents, working on some benchmark assessments and going to an assembly. Then I am sending them on their way and I am hitting the road. Can I wait?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joke said...

Break a leg!

12/21/2007 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!