Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Week that Kicked My Butt

I believe that it is Wednesday. Just ending, I think. And I have TWO more days to go this week. If yesterday was the day that wouldn't end, today is its little brother. I know that it is hard getting back into the routine, but honestly, I looked at the clock several times yesterday, just to see that the minute hand hadn't moved at all. I thought I was going to perish in a twilight zone of never ending Tuesday. And then it was the sequel, never ending Wednesday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

This week has sucked used panty hose. It's gone slowly for me, and I went back last week.

Did Bob Marley come back ready to go?

1/09/2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

Oh, and according to the AP, your candidate is dropping out.

For what it's worth, Chris Dodd was gone before I could miss him.

Sorry about Bill, our last hope for the demise of the NCLB.

1/09/2008 9:34 PM  
Blogger Finding Normal said...

OMG, has this week sucked!!! I need a caffeine IV drip, please! Somehow I yawn and drag around all day, but still can't seem to fall asleep before midnight. It may be time to start the spring break countdown!

1/09/2008 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!