Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What the Hey?

Thanks to the ever gracious Poppy for showing me this.

69% Bill Richardson
68% Rudy Giuliani
63% Mike Huckabee
62% Mitt Romney
60% Hillary Clinton
60% John McCain
58% John Edwards
57% Chris Dodd
57% Barack Obama
56% Fred Thompson
54% Tom Tancredo
52% Joe Biden
46% Mike Gravel
42% Dennis Kucinich
40% Ron Paul

2008'>http://www.gotoquiz.com/candidates/2008-quiz.html">2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

I said that I would support the first candidate who said he'd/she'd do away with NCLB. And on Saturday night, Bill Richardson said just that.

I guess he's waiting for his $4300 check.

And someone explain how Bill Richardson and Rudy Giuliani can be this close. Just what were the questions?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

At least both of yours are still in the running. My most compatible candidates are Chris Dodd (at a whopping 85%), tied by Barack Obama. John Edwards (84%) and Hilary (83%) are close behind. I'm at 75% with your boy Bill.

I guess I'm all Democratic this year. I was a bit surprised, actually, because normally I'm a true independent.

1/09/2008 6:40 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

And you know, I really do like John McCain. It is that history girl in me. I remember when he came home. All broken up and everything. Can't raise his arms because the Vietcong kept breaking them. Graduated from Episcopal High School - and I love me some boys from Episcopal.

1/09/2008 7:25 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

You guys are lucky that your candidates showed up AT ALL in this quiz.

Me, I'm trying to engineer a coma to last until 2012.

-J.

1/09/2008 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!