Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Blog in which I Reveal That...

I am a complete mental case. After church and lunch, we settled in for a little afternoon nap. Or at least I did. Then I turned on the TV and stumbled on to the train wreck, "Jon and Kate Plus Eight." I cuddled up under my blanket in the bedroom and proceeded to watch three hours of this show. Maybe more; I don't know. All I do know is that I looked up and saw that it was getting dark outside.

What the hell is all I can say.

Uniforms are just getting laundered.

Dinner? We're calling that cereal tonight. Cereal they got for themselves. God bless them for being independent. Not independent enough to launder their own uniforms, but independent enough.

Wednesday, we take the fifth grade to the symphony. I dread this field trip. Trust me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

I long for the day when I can sit in bed all day. Hell, I would settle for 5 minutes alone in the bathroom.
We take our 5th graders to a symphony too. What is up with that?!

2/10/2008 8:36 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

When I was at the elementary school, the 3rd and 5th graders went to the symphony. It was GREAT.

So Jon and Kate Plus Eight?? I saw the first minute or so but had to leave. Now you've got me intrigued ...

2/12/2008 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!