Sunday, September 06, 2009

How Long Until Christmas?

I can't say I wasn't warned. I feel like I've been swept through by a hurricane - and it's only September. Senior year, 8th grade, complete with honors classes and then, my entire year, turned upside down by the fact that I teach 68 5th graders everything there is to know about Language Arts and Reading. Cram in two or three meetings a week plus choir practice and everything else there is to do being a mom and there you have it: complete nervous breakdown.

I've spent all these days feeling overwhelmned, underloved and completely inadequate.

Thank heavens for a three day weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I wish I could offer optimistic bromides, but all I can say is that I feel your pain and this year does, indeed, suck.

9/06/2009 1:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa B. said...

Sing it, sister! I don't start until Tuesday, and I'm already dreaming of June...

9/06/2009 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!