Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just a Quick Question

Why do men think Extreme Home Makeovers are a good idea seven days before I have to report back to school? When we are expecting houseguests in a day? When both of our children are leaving on trips - one of whom is leaving the freaking country by herself for the very first time ALONE? Could I be any more bothered by this? I understand he means well, but for heaven's sake, he's had all summer. Couldn't he have bothered me in June instead of the last week of July?

Just asking...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Ah, yes. But June would have made sense.

7/27/2009 11:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa B. said...

Well, men don't always think with their, er, heads. Or brains. Or their brains aren't located in their heads. Or something. This has happened to me before. I feel your pain!

7/30/2009 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!