Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Notes From Tuesday

  • Iranian Revolution: hell, yes. And we're getting our news from Twitter and Facebook. Can you imagine Tom Jefferson and John Adams with technology?
  • One of my summer school kids came today and was lethargic - leaning all over the desk and acting all tired. The problem? She was at a party and didn't get to bed until 1AM. So, you want me to babysit your sleepy kid that you've kept out until all hours of the night and that super big state test coming up in a few days is completely meaningless to you? Really?
  • I went to the gym on my way home from summer school and my gym pass was tangled up in my car keys and earbuds and the old guy at the desk asked, "Are you loose?" and then he got all tongue-tied. "I didn't mean it like that," he said. I hope not.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

So, you didn't answer the question. Are you? ;)

6/18/2009 10:42 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

No, not loose, but often tongue tied!!

6/19/2009 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!