Thursday, May 21, 2009

And Then There Was....


Yes. The One. The final one. Day 180.
Field day.
Update on the stupid father: He didn't take her to the hospital until this morning. And, of course, her ankle was broken. And when she was casted up and handed a pair of crutches, this moron brought her back to school. I might understand if he was a factory worker and couldn't let her sit by the big machinery. But this guy has a white collar job. With a secretary.
Someone explain this situation to me before I call Child Protective Services and have this guy raked over the coals.
You all know how I feel about field day. I'm going for tequila shots when we're finished. Anyone interested?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

That dad? King of douchebags! And count me in on the shots. I have a field trip today. A bus, a train, and a boat. God help us.

5/22/2009 6:10 AM  
Blogger Finding Normal said...

I'll be with the JDM on our field trip today. We'll take turns listening to our mp3s on the bus to conserve our sanity. And then we still have next week and the week after. Freakin snow.
As for the dad--he sounds like a real prize. Maybe he didn't want her to miss the fun stuff of the last days? Attendance is such a big deal in our school, we'd be happy to have her show up, but there is just no excuse for waiting so long. Poor girl.
And tequila? Has already been discussed. My room...2:46 on 6/3.

5/22/2009 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!