Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And Then There Were....


But I have used up most of my allotted boxes. So, I sent my wonderful room moms out to the neighborhood liquor stores before school ended today - before my colleagues could get there - to gather up all the boxes to be found. My room is a freaking disaster. My desk - I haven't seen it in two days. My grades - who knew we had to do report cards again? - have to be entered, but first I have to grade something. I've got kids trying to pack my bookcases and closets. I told them to make sure they at least labeled the boxes. The AP told us today that we had to have our textbooks in our new rooms, lined up for an inventory. Really? Not boxed up, but lined up on a table, in a corner. We are trying to get them outside for recess and it has done nothing but rain. Really? Really. This year is coming to a sucking halt, but at least it is ending.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I have several delightfully sturdy yearbook boxes that you can have. But first you need to stay put until June 12th, which is my last day.

5/13/2009 6:22 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Cupcake, yearbook boxes would be perfect. However, the economy being the way it is, I have opted to teach math in summer school to pocket some change for the upcoming SENIOR YEAR which will drain the life out of my bank account.

5/13/2009 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!