Thursday, April 30, 2009

Part Dos

By the way, it is Varsity cheerleading tryouts tonight. Prep's last one: she is terrified she won't make it and I can't believe that she won't. She fell yesterday during practice doing something called a roundoff back handspring - on the gym floor. Shook her confidence.

However, when she left for tryouts just now, she was her smiling, confident self. My baby is all grown up. I can't believe that she is just minutes from becoming a Senior. Man, I remember being a senior. I loved it. I rocked it. I can't believe how quickly it went by. And I can't believe that she's about to take off on her own.

So, if you would, send a few silent prayers her way. She'd appreciate it and so would I. I don't know what I'll do with her if she doesn't make it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Let us know how it went!

5/02/2009 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!