Monday, April 27, 2009

30 Day Shred?

I can hardly type these words and the girls are waiting on me to finish dinner but I can barely move after a 20 minute workout by the name of 30 Day Shred. Thanks, Jillian. You kicked my butt. I can't believe that people actually live through 30 days of this workout. I mean, do they actually do this for 30 days in a row? BrownBear was working out next to me and it was kicking her butt, too. So, while I am hurting, at least my completely in shape PE taking, volleyball playing, swim teamer and gymnastics girl was panting right beside me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Glover said...

Been there! It's a tough but good workout. You'll feel it the next day!

4/27/2009 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOh, thanks for the - well, sort of - recommendation - I need something like this!

4/27/2009 9:26 PM  
Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Don't go getting all motivated on me, please.

4/28/2009 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!