Friday, April 03, 2009

Stick a Fork in Me

Ahhhhh.....Spring Break. It just sort of happened. And thank goodness because I couldn't have taken one more minute.

I became an aunt yesterday for the second time. They named her Ella Louise. I hope she doesn''t have a speech problem when she gets older. I don't see any good nicknames coming out of this. And my brother had to put his dog down today. My sister said he was a basket case; I'll bet. He's had that dog for 17 years. Longer than we've had Prep.

One of our teachers at school had a baby about two weeks ago. He was six weeks early. He has been diagnosed with CHARGE syndrome and it doesn't look like he's going to make it at all.

We need a break. Right now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa B. said...

We're Spring Breaking over here, too, and just in time for the Cherry Blossoms...BTW, don't forget today's Sx3. Celebrating All Things Cherry Blossoms!

4/05/2009 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!