Sunday, March 08, 2009

What Happened to the Jungle Book?

Disney is trying to kill me.

First, it was "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." I hate those two, that stupid hotel and those imbeciles in it.

Now, it's "The Suite Life on Deck." The zoo crew on a cruise ship where Oprah has started a school. Truly, a crack induced nightmare of epic proportion. Where can I sign up for a job? I can create drivel, too. And probably at a discount.

I'm just saying, Disney Channel. And don't get me started on Hannah Montana.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Listen, I actually enjoyed Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. But although those two little twerps are completely annoying (and then there's the London character!~) and the show is completely worthless tripe, far more egregious is That's So Raven, which has literally caused me to nearly upchuck. Jeez, how many other people's 15 minutes has that Raven chick stolen already?

3/08/2009 7:19 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Now that you mention it, I liked Lizzie and Louis Stevens, too. Lots. I almost miss them and would gladly put up with them instead of those others.

3/08/2009 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!