Sunday, March 08, 2009

Who Are These People?

Stupid Daylight Savings Time. Now that that is out of the way, I have a confession. I am a stalker. I have been googling and facebooking old boyfriends, looking for images of boys I kissed when I was younger.

Dudes, I have to tell you that I am shocked by what I am able to find. No hair. Pot bellies. Pure grey on what hair is left. (Do you have your own teeth? I can't really tell.)
I have to say that while I am unable to fit into Prep's cheerleading uniform, I don't think people would recoil from running into me - although I did put a shockingly appalling picture on facebook just to scare people. That's how I roll.

While these guys were all fine personable people, I just can't believe they let themselves fall apart. (Settle down - I know you can't help it if your scalp just lets go of your hair. I hear about it every day from LawyerBoy if some of his boys jump ship.) However, I spend three days a week on the treadmill and believe you me, my hairgirl, Megan, is the only person on earth who really knows what my true hair color is.

Let's take some personal responsibility, people. Take some laps. Really. That class reunion isn't that far off.

(Really. I'm not this shallow. Post provided by daylight savings time. And lack of sleep. And not knowing what time it really is. Really. The time stamp on the Today Show isn't even correct.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa B. said...

The women from my previous lives DEFINITELY look better than the men, that's for sure! Just checking in...and reminding you about Sx3 today. Can you say Global Warming?

3/08/2009 9:33 AM  
Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Yeah, I got on FB, and immediately reconnected with loads of old classmates, and I kept thinking, "Who ARE these old farts?" And then I realized that I WAS one, too.

3/08/2009 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!