Friday, April 20, 2007

All Said and Done

Stick a fork in it folks, 'cause it's done. All I need to do Monday is check those answer documents for stray marks - those darned computers can't do their jobs if fifth graders have inadvertently dropped their pencils and made a mark.

I was so tired, I came home and slept for two hours.

I would rather take the tests than proctor them. They wear me out. Stress, you know. I can't wait to get back to teaching.

And next Friday, we're taking the 5th graders on an all day field trip which involves all kinds of outdoor activities - canoeing, archery, zip lines, swimming- it's all fun and games Friday. Just so no one falls out of the canoe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd expect combining the ziplines with the archery would make a fun new challenge... I'd sure as hell like to try it with some of my kids... :)

4/20/2007 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the field trip. My 5th grade teacher must have had the patience of a saint. Just pack a towel, because someone will get wet.

4/23/2007 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!