Friday, May 30, 2008

Flipped Out Friday

Yea -- squished boobs!! Nothing says Day 2 of vacation like: Squish Those Girls!!

Now, being the paranoid crazy that I am, I wanted my radiology technician to tell me right there that all was well. After all, hadn't I just gone through the mammogram? Of course, she wouldn't/couldn't do that: got to let who ever compare all the films with all the originals and then we'll get back to you. Great.

So, I went to my favorite shop of all time (Love Street - I know it sounds a little,well..., but it's adorable and I actually tried to get a summer job there, but the college girls beat me to it) to cash in a birthday gift card and store credit and still ended up spending money. Trust me, the store credit wasn't that much. I had been oogling a Pandora ring for quite a while and I figured that my paranoia might be quieted a bit with a little purchase. I'm like that.

Why am I so paranoid? I have been like this my whole life. When I was pregnant with PrepGirl, I had all those tests - all but amnio - and I sat for a solid week, completely certain there was something wrong with her. I did the mathematical probabilities for all the genetic abnormalities that she could possibly have. LawyerBoy finally called my OB/GYN and told her that she was going to have to get the test results for us before I completely freaked out.

Congrats to BrownBear who finally finished 6th grade today!! And don't forget - the beach is at my Dad's house and my Dad's girlfriend happens to be there. But a bad day at the beach...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Excuse me? Summer job? What is this you refer to? Never heard of it!

5/30/2008 4:55 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

So, should I ask? The squished boobs? Should we be worried?

You HAVE a summer job. It's called napping.

5/31/2008 8:12 AM  
Blogger Joke said...

What a way to start your vacation, with squishage.

Oy.

-J.

5/31/2008 8:38 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

I AM ALWAYS WORRIED. I am the queen of paranoia, the one who believes that if something is going to go wrong...if it is a headache, it's a brain tumor, if PrepGirl hasn't called, it is because she's been abducted, and if a parent calls, it is because I have committed a fireable offense in the classroom. So, should we be worried? Of course. It is standard operating procedure in my world.

5/31/2008 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!