Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's Up on CNN?

While watching John King and his map, that infamous toy he has become so competent at using during this primary season, I happened to see him, at least I think it was him, mapping Senator Ted Kennedy's head. He popped the top off and then he proceeded to draw around the cancerous tumor that was discovered today. Now, I might be mistaken. It might have been someone else at CNN, but people, someone on the network was ghoulishly drawing around the man's tumor-laden head.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

He looks creepy. It probably was his idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was caught in a bondage-type sex scandal someday soon.

(Am I the only one who thinks like that? Probably.)

5/21/2008 6:43 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

He is kind of creepy. And bondage....hmmmmmm. But he'd have to map it.

5/21/2008 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!