Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Got Tagged

Six Random Things About Me:

Angie tagged me and wants to know six random things about me. So here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry. If you are reading, consider yourself tagged.

And here goes:

1. I used to play the violin.
2. I would rather go to the beach than any other place in the world.
3. I count things. Steps, stairs, seconds and minutes, (testing kills me), beats to music (choir kills me), just about anything.
4. I love to cook. And I will cook just about anything.
5. I am already beginning to get empty nest syndrome, even though PrepGirl isn't going to college for two years and BrownBear is going to be hanging around for another six; the fact that they are talking about going away is making me anxious, to say the least.
6. I need a new car. My Suburban is older than BrownBear and has 201,000 miles on it. I am waiting for GMC to call and offer it a place in its hall of fame.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

Your Suburban and my bitchin' minivan could be best friends.

I love to cook, too, only I cook anything AND eat anything. So there's that. In fact, since I only had FIVE of six random things about me (because I CAN'T COUNT), I should add that one.

4/26/2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Thanks for playing. I can only dream of an empty nest. My reality is 2 kids screaming for me to do 10 different things when all I am trying to do is GO TO THE BATHROOM!

4/26/2008 11:14 AM  
Blogger The Vegas Art Guy said...

When we sold the old Jeep Wrangler it had 199500 or so miles on it, so I know how you feel. The car I now drive just passed 100k.

4/29/2008 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!