Saturday, April 12, 2008

This Isn't Going to Turn into a Training Blog...

However, I hauled my lazy butt out of bed this morning, made breakfast for the senior youth girls and their leader, and :

WENT TO THE GYM WHERE I TREADMILLED FOR 30 MINUTES AND DID 1.6 MILES. ON THE VARIETY PROGRAM SO THE INCLINE KEPT CHANGING.

Of course, I came home and ate two Oreo cookies (senior girls fault for leaving them in my line of vision), but WeightTrainerGuy said to reduce my food intake by 25% and all of you know that I could have easily eaten the entire package of Oreos on my kitchen table and then finished off that bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos that I didn't touch. So, there. Not that I didn't want to.

That container of yogurt didn't go very far, I can tell you that, and it is lunch time and I am starving. Not a good combination, if you ask me (and that bag of Doritos, which is cowering on the table). Must shower and get out now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Get your calendar out and start counting. If I am off 5 days, I am going to be soooo sad. Our last day is the 23rd too. So get counting.

4/12/2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

I doff my wig.

Would you work out some for me while you're at it??

4/12/2008 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!