Saturday, March 29, 2008

Five Days and Counting

The mom who wants her son retained... didn't scare me as badly as I thought. she was calm, rational, and made sense. Praise be. We have placed the paperwork in his file and all is well. Retaining this kid makes perfect sense. He is not where he should be academically, emotionally, ...you guys fill in the blanks. He reminds me of the book, Leo, the Late Bloomer. I just hope he blooms.

Tora, Tora, Tora is rated G. And that works out well for the World War II unit we planned. I love that movie. And the attack scenes are amazing... and the movie takes up a lot of time. Is it a little over their heads? Probably. But, it was over everybody's head, remember? Most of them got it, though.

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week.


We'll just see about that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!