Sunday, March 09, 2008

Stop Me Before I Sin Again


Dudes. I don't have to pick up the girls until 12:30. I just realized that "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is on AMC. The car attendants have just taken off in Cameron's Dad's car. I should be in the shower - let's face it, I should already be out of the shower - and heading toward the choir loft. And next Sunday, when Prep and BrownBear are out of town, I am seriously thinking of heading to another house of worship to celebrate Palm Sunday. One where, you know, they give you palms. That's not my reason, though. My choir, the one that did Brahms so impressively a few weeks ago, is scheduled to do a spiritual on Palm Sunday. "Ride On, King Jesus." I can't type it without laughing, so you should see how I sing it.
So, I guess the party is over. And what a party it was. I hit the gym yesterday, the Chinese massage guy in the mall, got my hair cut, manicure, pedicure, movie and dinner. I saw "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" and it was charming; I was the youngest person at the matinee, but I still had to pay $10 to see the show.
But, wait. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Happy Sick Day, Birthday Girl!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Finding Normal said...

As much as I adore my kids and their ages, I cannot WAIT for a day (or weekend) to do what you just did! What bliss!

3/09/2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Oh, what a perfect Saturday. I am jealous!

3/09/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

TEACH!!! I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday.

So ...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed a good one, doctor appointment or no doctor appointment.

3/13/2008 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!