Saturday, March 01, 2008

Should This Surprise Me?




You Are Cilantro



The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.

The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.

You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks, Cupcake. I think we really are soul sisters. Because we sure are spicy.
But listen to this:
During the month of February, we had a form of secret Cupid at school. You got "shot" with a cutesey present and then you shoot someone else. I'm still waiting. And now, it's March. My birthday month. I can't wait.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally Datria said...

Hey, it's my birthday month too!! Happy Birthday!!

Do you celebrate all month?? I know I do...and this year our two week spring break is in March so I get a two week vacation for my birthday...whoo hooo!!!

3/02/2008 12:36 AM  
Blogger cupcake said...

When is your birthday?

We had Secret Santas, and I had a similar experience. Mine turned out to be just so incredibly odd, which is just so incredibly fitting. My SS joined me and another teacher for lunch on a post-New Year work day and proceeded to regale us with tales of her pharmaceutical dependence, from Paxil to Prozac. It was delightful, as was she.

I bet your cupid is gearing up for a massive strike of imported chocolate proportions.

3/02/2008 7:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

1. It's my birthday month, too! The 22nd. That's the date, not the age, dammit. What's your date?

2. I'm lovable basil. Kinda boring but inoffensive.

3. Cheers to another Galaxy Quest fan!

3/02/2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Hey girls!!! My birthday is next Monday, the 10th and I am looking at a large number. I don't know how I even have a 12 year old. I am seriously thinking about telling people I am ten years younger.

I get to celebrate this weekend when EVERYONE goes away. LawyerBoy is already gone. Whooee!!

And I am taking Monday off to go see the neurologist.
Could I be an old lady or what?

3/03/2008 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!