Monday, February 25, 2008

Snarky, Snark, Snark



Did Daniel Day-Lewis go to the Oscars as Captain Jack Sparrow? And.....






What the hell was this?




Please. Don't hate me because I'm an angry American. Please don't hate me because I don't get haute couture. If I thought a billion people were going to be watching me win an award, I might have given it some thought. You know, like Helen Mirren or Grace Kelly.














Just call me old-fashioned. A classic. A commercial for Ann Taylor and Talbots and my wedding pearls.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

I am so with you! What the hell?! It's like she quickly scrubbed off her exfoliating mask, took the headband out of her hair and walked out the door. Jeesh. Katherine Heigl, on the other hand, looked fabulous!

2/25/2008 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!