Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday, Monday

Monday. Two days before the writing assessment.

No one knows how to write, yet.

Worse, however, was how bad I felt this weekend. I was so knocked out with a migraine, I was in bed most of Saturday. Yes, I slept until 4:30 Saturday afternoon.

My nutritionist wanted me to go on a no carb diet. After spending a large amount of money, I realized that no carbs is no fun and no way to live. I was dreaming about toast. And milk and fruit. I hadn't even gotten to missing potatoes and spaghetti, yet. There has to be a better way to get rid of the muffin-top. Like exercising and eating right? That's my goal.

And my principal, in a state of do goodery, realized that some of us had been left out of Cupid fun, put gift bags in our mailboxes. She's one of the good ones.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I had a nutritionist once. She wanted me to try a low carb, high fiber diet. I think I lasted about five days, at which point I ate a baked potato and a loaf of hot bread, both smothered in butter.

I feel your pain.

Oh, and the writing thing? Mine is tomorrow. Let's laugh together, shall we?

3/03/2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

All together, then: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

BrownBear and I just had half a bag of Cheetos. I am seriously demented.

3/03/2008 6:07 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

I hope by "ate a half bag" that you mean that EACH of you ate a half bag.

Otherwise, what's the point?

3/03/2008 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!