Monday, March 31, 2008

Could You Put Teachergirl on That Account?

Music to my ears, people. Because right now, I am the proud owner of some HBO and I am a fixin' (yes, you heard that correctly) to watch me some John Adams tonight.

LawyerBoy came home in the nick of time last night and told those crazies to turn it on quick, because the history major in the house was about to have a fit of apoplexy. And within two seconds, HBO was streaming into the house. Of course, it was the last two seconds of the John Adams I was trying to see, but who cares? It is on TONIGHT, too. And he, of course, told them that I was to be on the account. Because I can't do LawyerBoy, no matter how hard I try.

Clear the deck, Braves. My home opener is on another channel.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Hope you enjoyed your John Adams!

4/01/2008 5:58 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Girls: it was delicious. And one of my favorite moments: when Charles Adams told his father that he wasn't the first person to go naked in Harvard Yard and he wouldn't be the last! Never a truer statement has been said.

4/02/2008 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!