Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I've Got Nothing

Except This:


People. Chris Evert and Greg Norman are getting married. Where the hell have I been? I wanted to be Chris Evert when I was growing up. A two-handed backhand? I practiced the hell out of that and never got the hang of it. (I never got the hang of that blonde ponytail, either.)
And I have watched Greg Norman self destruct more times than I can count; one memorable Sunday at Augusta comes to mind, when he had all but won the Masters and still managed to watch someone else get a green jacket. I hope he can win this one.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I bought a Chris Evert racket with my own babysitting money.

A friend of mine, who is in the sporting goods business, says Chrissie is a ho. I'd rather not think about that. But I do wish her and Greg all the best.

4/11/2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Not Chrissie. But she did leave Mr. Mill in quite a rush and get an engagement ring that would choke a dinosaur from Mr. Norman in record time. Whatever. I am planning on looking like her in record time, too. Then, maybe, my backhand will also progress.

4/12/2008 9:14 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I wonder if he'll wear The Hat to the wedding

4/12/2008 10:38 AM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Oh, Maggie!!! I hope so!!!

4/12/2008 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!