Sunday, April 20, 2008

Now What Am I Going to Do on Sunday Nights?

Because, you see, everybody died tonight. I don't believe that is any kind of spoiler alert, because it did, after all, happen 200 years ago. And yes, I did cry. For people who died 200 years ago. But, I was crying when John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were writing letters to each other, too.
Now, I've been reviewing my John Adams biography as we've been going along (nerd alert) and Tom Hanks did take some poetic license, especially with that bad father thing. However, if Tom wants to make another $100 million HBO biography on another Founding Father, he can feel free. I'll probably be there.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Tag! You're it!

4/23/2008 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!