Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring Break!

Thank you, John Deere Mom!! April, indeed!! With April, however, comes a multitude of worries, including prom, super big state test, springtime summer school and impending graduation for Prep.

We took care of Prom today by buying the dress and shoes.

SuperBig State Test will just have to take care of itself. I can't do anymore. We start it two (yes, two) days after we get back from break.

Springtime summerschool is going to be a freaking disaster. Done deal. I'm not the Wizard of Oz and I can't tell you who's going to fail before they do. Let alone prep them for a test they might not need to take. But this is coming from a central office lead by a moron who sent out a video on the school intranet in which he basically said to all of us, "You've done a great job, have a great spring break, oh and by the way, we're going to have to fire a bunch of you." Well, screw you, too, dumb a$$.

Graduation week is more like a coronation. When Prep's class gets finished, they should each rule a small country. I'm going to need at least three different outfits for all the places I need to go that week. I'm excited for her, but sad for me. I can't believe how quickly it has all gone and now she's off to Auburn.

War Eagle!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

dude, where's your email?

I saw someone reading The Postmistress at the gym earlier this week, but didn't have a chance to talk to her about it. And I have had it in my hands at B&N at least twice, but haven't bought it. Is it nay good so far?

I am reading Kate Morton's The Forgotten Garden which is excellent so far.

4/09/2010 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!