Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chaos and Collapse

Before I take my bitter self off to make dinner (see the last post - evidently, I'm scaring the anonymous commenters), I just had to let you in on the latest.

Apparently, members of our school board - and this is rich - their attorney - were called before the grand jury. The fun thing is, they didn't tell the rest of the school board about their little visit (which occurred in December, hohoho, Merry Christmas); those members found out yesterday with the rest of us when the story broke on the front page of the local paper. The grand jury cited the board for operating behind closed doors, taking votes illegally and carting off concerned parents who are speaking even though said parents aren't causing a disruption.

Whee! And we thought the wheels were coming off the bus because of the budget concerns and test scores. I'm guessing someone's going to be under the bus before long.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Snaps said...

Oh snap!

Don't worry, you're not bitter. Just a teacher! =)

On another note, I really enjoy reading your posts, bitter or not!

1/21/2010 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!