Monday, December 14, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?

  • Down hill slide to Christmas vacation.
  • Thank goodness.
  • I hate the last day before vacation starts. I hate the party day. Hate.It.
  • Last night was the Christmas cantata - of course, Choir Guy had to be sarcastic and condescending on rehearsal night, but this year, some folks stood up and said that we got it, and we'd be there for the program and it would be phenomenal. And guess what? It was!
  • I'm taking the day today! I had planned on being sick, but now, I think I have to go to a funeral.
  • Great.
  • I still have tons of things to do that I didn't get to yesterday because I was at church. (see above.)
  • Let's get this week started, so we can get the worst part of it over.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Poppy B. said...

Love your tag!

But parents count on the glorified babysitting so we can get ready for Christmas. I spent most of the day on line, shopping.

I know. My life is so rough, right?

12/14/2009 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!