Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry ThanksNewYear!!

Thank goodness for Thanksgiving. We're about to pop:
  • I've revised my lesson plan book for the third (or is it the fourth?) time
  • I've got a parent who is ready to jump down my throat because I didn't recommend her son for the gifted program. I didn't rate his motivation or creativity high enough to make the grade - like I'm going to give those high marks to someone who doesn't write down assignments unless I personally tell him to, who doesn't turn in work unless I personally tell him to, who won't sit still, won't pay attention, dances in his seat, talks in my line, and hasn't got a creative bone in his body. The gifted program? You've got to be kidding.
  • I've got a Varsity cheerleader who is cheering for a football team that is in the Sweet Sixteen. She would love for them to go to State. I want what makes her happy.
  • We just finished her Senior Page. In.The.Nick.Of.Time.
  • My 8th grader just bought footie pajamas.
  • I need to sleep for days, but my Dad is coming on Monday, for a holiday I haven't cleaned or planned for.

WHEE!!! Let the holidays begin.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger John Deere Mom said...

I think the world would be a much happier place if we all wore footie pajamas. :)

11/27/2009 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!