Saturday, July 22, 2006

All Tucked In..

PrepGirl came home this afternoon and now the house is the way it is supposed to be. There's laundry everywhere, the phone is starting to ring, kids are coming back around and dinner was... dinnertime again. BrownBear had us singing the Shark Song and PrepGirl had her ITunes library playing along with her CD player.

PrepGirl had a miserable time at camp; she went with her youth group to a different place this year and I am afraid she just didn't have the experience she was used to having in the past. I just want to make it great for her and I don't want her to have to be disappointed. I guess life's not that way, though, is it?

I've tucked them both in tonight, however, and all's well in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!