Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day One

I burned like a bitch yesterday in the one spot I was trying to avoid a three-peat. I apparently always burn right under my chin and above my bosoms, no matter what kind of sunscreen I use. I am also apparently allergic to something in tradiditonal sunscreen, so I was looking for something that wouldn't cause me to burn and something that wouldn't cause me to break out in this area of my body. Someone (who is white as a ghost) swore up and down about this miracle sunscreen - and I bought it, hook, line and sinker.

I also slathered on the Coppertone #8 on the rest of my body- the rest of my body doesn't have this breakout/burn problem. (My dermatologist and I are both in a quandry.)

I also read a novel in the pool. A whole novel. Might also have something to do with the burn, but I tell you, the rest of me isn't burned.

Discuss.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Yeah...I am feeling real bad for your no longer white ass right now. This eternally white ass is stuck in Indiana dodging thunderstorms and tornadoes. You get no sympathy from me, sister.

6/04/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa B. said...

Which novel caused the severe sunburn? I'm still J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

6/05/2008 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son is also alergic to all those oct... ingredients in 99% of sunscreens. The only thing he can use is one of the Neutrogena products (the one without the oct... ingredients). He's a freckle-faced red head, and it works great on his pale skin - give it a try. It's a little expensive, though.

6/11/2008 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!