Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day One

I burned like a bitch yesterday in the one spot I was trying to avoid a three-peat. I apparently always burn right under my chin and above my bosoms, no matter what kind of sunscreen I use. I am also apparently allergic to something in tradiditonal sunscreen, so I was looking for something that wouldn't cause me to burn and something that wouldn't cause me to break out in this area of my body. Someone (who is white as a ghost) swore up and down about this miracle sunscreen - and I bought it, hook, line and sinker.

I also slathered on the Coppertone #8 on the rest of my body- the rest of my body doesn't have this breakout/burn problem. (My dermatologist and I are both in a quandry.)

I also read a novel in the pool. A whole novel. Might also have something to do with the burn, but I tell you, the rest of me isn't burned.

Discuss.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa B. said...

Which novel caused the severe sunburn? I'm still J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

6/05/2008 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son is also alergic to all those oct... ingredients in 99% of sunscreens. The only thing he can use is one of the Neutrogena products (the one without the oct... ingredients). He's a freckle-faced red head, and it works great on his pale skin - give it a try. It's a little expensive, though.

6/11/2008 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!