Thursday, July 03, 2008

The View from Here

I love me some summer vacation. While I know I should be involved in a routine that includes laundry, kitchen duty, lesson planning, de-cluttering, and other assorted tasks that need doing, I have been engaged in lallygagging around in my pajamas until the break of noon, lounging at the pool, making do with dinner and getting my fill of Frasier and Will and Grace reruns.

We (BrownBear, PrepGirl and I) always make the comment that Niles and Frasier Crane are remarkably similar to LawyerBoy and the ShoeKing. Uncannily similar. Their banter, their preferences, and often the predicaments they find themselves in. We laugh at Frasier and Niles but we are really laughing at Daddy and Uncle Shoe.



Tomato Update: we got maters from the grandparents garden yesterday!!! I am so excited, I don't know when I'm going to eat them. I feel like I need a special occasion, but I don't want to wait too long because they will spoil. Ridiculous, right?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'm jealous about the tomatoes! We have a small garden, but ours aren't even close to being ready yet.

7/05/2008 10:11 AM  
Blogger Hall Monitor said...

Check out http://detentionslip.org for all the latest school house news. Voted #1 for crazy education headlines.

7/06/2008 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!