Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Ungraded papers are beginning to pile up, the laundry is still wet and I have ditched choir practice to remedy this situation. (And here I sit in my pajamas.)

Early voting in my state - it only took me an hour and twenty minutes on Monday; people, it's not over until it's over. I saw all kinds of people waiting to vote, including all the over 75 people going to the front of the line.

My team has three parent conferences tomorrow because of three ne'er do wells. I can't wait.

This past Sunday, I overheard the following conversation.
"Hey, BrownBear, let's go see High School Musical 3. I'll take you."
Sweeter words have never been spoken. They got to go and I didn't have to be involved at all.

I had my observation on Tuesday and my principal got to observe me previewing math vocabulary words - no dog and pony show, but exactly what the county wants going on.

PrepGirl had her fall conference yesterday and during it, she said that she was looking for a big party school for college. Uh, great. That's what everyone is looking for but not what everyone says outloud to advisors and parents. Today, I started looking for some small girls' schools.

And Halloween? I could live without it. Can't wait for it to be over.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

A big party school? How your heart must have swelled with pride. That's every parent's dream, isn't it?

And getting to miss High School Musical 3? Priceless.

10/30/2008 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!