Saturday, August 07, 2010

A New Phase Begins

Dropped Prep off at her new dorm room.

All is well except for the crazy with a capital K that is her roommate's mother. It was as if Roommate's mom was moving into the room and not the Roommate, herself. I was pretty calm, but this crazy (I'm sorry) KRAZY lunatic was decorating within an inch of her life. Prep is going to have to live in her dormroom, not me, so I decided to hang back and let her take care of business. Not Krazy. And, I think she took Prep's lofted dorm bed that we paid $260 for. Let me get that situation figured out - I hope, hope, she didn't take it. Hell hath no fury like the fury I will unleash upon her.

But otherwise, it was an entirely pleasant day. Sort of. Can't believe she's gone, but she is in her element. I can't be anything but happy for her. She and the 24 pairs of shoes she took with her.

Oh, yeah. School started two days ago.

Nothing but sheer madness around here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Snaps said...

I cried when my mom dropped me off in my dorm room and left me alone for the first time. I'm sure she'll miss you. =)

8/08/2010 6:29 PM  
Blogger John Deere Mom said...

Aw, I hope the lunatics in your classroom keep your mind off Prep and crazy roommate mom lady. Hope your class is off to a good start. I have a teacher day Thursday and kids Monday. A full 5-day week of school to start the year. Good times.

8/08/2010 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!