Monday, March 07, 2011

Spring Break, Part I

BrownBear's school has an early Spring Break and, true to my word, I packed her and her little friend up in the Envoy and raced them to the beach! It's a little chilly here today, but tomorrow, when we head to DISNEY WORLD (best mother in the world!!), it's going to be 80 degrees and sunny!!!!!!!! And, Thursday will be my birthday!! What a wonderful week - but the hardest part was preparing to be away - I left plans that must have resembled Eisenhower's before the D-Day invasion.

And Spring Break, part 2? First full week of April.

Can't wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger K. M. Walton said...

Hi - hope you're having a wonderful time in Disney!! This isn't spam or anything. I couldn't find an email address on here so I thought I'd just comment. I have co-authored a new book on the teaching of mathematics called Teaching Numeracy: 9 Critical Habits to Ignite Mathematical Thinking. In a "grass roots" effort, I'm trying to get the word out. It's being published by Corwin Press. If you happen to check it out, let me know what you think. Thanks and take care.
P.S. I'll be having a contest over on my blog at the end of March where I'm giving away free signed copies.

3/09/2011 10:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa B. said...

Oy, vey! Our Spring Break is tied to Easter, so I've got two more weeks. Hope you didn't get a migraine at Disney...

4/03/2011 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!