Sunday, November 05, 2006

What's a Girl to Say?

I really don't have much to say - I am proud to say that I have some Christmas shopping started and if I get off my behind, I might have some wrapping done.

PrepGirl had to make some Greek food for English (?), but I got involved, so I get the A.

LawyerBoy has a case this week. That means it's girls week. We eat what he doesn't like, watch what he doesn't like and just act like he isn't here; which, basically, he isn't.

BrownBear and I are going to Hands on Christmas this weekend. Lots of glue and glitter and not in my house. We'll see Santa and we'd better enjoy it because I think this might be the last time.

I have to teach teachers on Tuesday. (Say that fast three times.) I know they hate it - so if I just get through it, I can put it behind me, and my principal will be happy, happy, happy.

I know this is choppy, but I have lunches to make and I need to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!