Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thirteen Favorite Movies

Thirteen Things about My Favorite Movies
1. Independence Day
2. Gone With the Wind
3. North by Northwest
4. Notting Hill
5. Father of the Bride (both versions, actually)
6. Raiders of the Lost Ark
7. Sleepless in Seattle
8. Bridget Jones' Diary
9. Nanny McPhee
10. Legally Blonde
11. Remember the Titans (I am a Titan)
12. Four Weddings and a Funeral

Looking over this completely bizarre list, I realize that it speaks volumes about me. I could have gone on much longer; Kevin Kline isn't represented and neither is Star Wars or The Hunt for Red October or Patriot Games. I am aghast. For once, thirteen isn't enough.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good movies there. I'm not sure what I would consider my top movies, I might have to make it a future 13.

My 13 are up.

1/11/2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Oh, dear, I've seen only three of the movies on your list! (BTW, am I not counting right, or did you post only 12?)

1/11/2007 9:43 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great flick list!
Happy TT
My TT is posted

1/11/2007 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with CTG - aren't there only thirteen there? or are you counting #5 as two, because you said you like both versions? i haven't seen 3, 5, 9, or 11, but i agree that all the others are fun flicks. i loves me some "gone with the wind."

my thirteen are up! :)

1/11/2007 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a lot of those well like NOtting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle and both FOTB movies..I love steve martin as a dad. hes also good in cheaper by the dozen

1/12/2007 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Movie list my TT is up http://alasandra2003.blogspot.com/2007/01/thursday-13-version-2_10.html

1/12/2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger lazy cow said...

I like your list! Haven't seen Nanny McPhee but I adore Emma Thompson.
To answer your question on my blog: I haven't read The Dogs of Babel, I must admit I've never heard of it, but now I'll have to investigate...

1/12/2007 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!