Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thirteen Christmas Things Found in the After Christmas Sales!!

Thirteen Cool Things I've Bought After Christmas
1. One iron snowman for the front yard!! (Of course it's iron; will we ever get any snow??!!)
2. Two reindeer to go next to the sidewalk.
3. One Santa to go next to the reindeer.
4. Four Crate and Barrel red votives.
5. Four red berry rings to go around the votives. (Gorgeous - trust me!!)
6. Two linen towels - Naughty and Nice!!
7. Christmas Styrofoam cups: they say Ho,Ho,Ho; Ha, Ha, Ha!
8. An Elf on the Shelf
9. A tree shaped cookie platter made by Holiday Traditions
10. Christmas napkins that say: I made a list, I checked it twice, I left it at home.
11. A funky red and green striped plastic napkin holder.
12. The Christmas ornaments I will give to BrownBear and PrepGirl next year.
13. One more box of candy canes: 47 cents, thank you very much!!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy shopping! I would have only been able to shop yesterday and today - the 26th is a holiday here and everything is closed.

The linen towels and napkins sound cool. :)

12/28/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Hehe...I like that you've gonne post-Christmas shopping. Hope you got those goodies at a good price. I like all the outdoor stuff you bought.

My 13 are up. I moved my blog so this is the first 13 at my new digs!

12/28/2006 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always try to get up the energy to hit those after holiday sales, but never can seem to bounce out of the chair in time. Some year...

12/28/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

And what will you do with all those candy canes?

12/29/2006 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're smart to shop for Christmas --after Christmas. I'm such a wimp. I wait too long to complete my shopping so I'm too shopped out for holiday sales. Anyway, I enjoyed my visit and your TT this week. I have a TT up at http://lespiritdescalier.blogspot.com.

12/30/2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh... i love after Christmas sales! i got all my wrappnig paper for next year at 75% & it is some nice quality stuff! and a new star tree topper for $5 that i would absolutely have paid the original $20 for! and my favorite Christmas lotion scent from Bath & Body Works, Vanilla Bean Noel, at 50% off!

anyway... i know i'm late but i wandered over here from the Thursday 13 site. happy 2007!

1/01/2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the napkins! I'm wondering if we'll ever get snow, too. Thanks for dropping by :)

1/04/2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!