Saturday, December 16, 2006

So Much to Do...

I should be baking the cookies and wrapping the presents. PrepGirl is babysitting and LawyerBoy and BrownBear are out doing the Christmas things... and here I am watching Barry Manilow on Entertainment Tonight. Now, I love me some Barry Manilow, but lordy, I should get up off my butt and get something done.

Christmas is a comin' and I'm not quite ready!!

I ate some Pecan Danish from Publix for dinner. (That's how I know I am completely home alone. There would have been all kinds of protests about pecan danish for dinner if others had joined me.)

I priced beef tenderloin today, too. Damn. Have to take money out of the college fund for that.

Okay.. time for motivation. Get the move on in the kitchen and then wrap some presents while "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Elf" are on. I can trade back and forth. In between cutting wrapping paper and mixing cookie dough. But this couch is really cushy. Really. Cushy.

But enough of this madness..... Christmas is getting closer as we speak.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zoemonster said...

I KNOWWWWW whatya mean.. insteada doan C'mas cards, I tole hubby that the glue (from new flooring) diabled me from that task..

yr doan well":))
syb

12/18/2006 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Christmas strategy is very simply. Don't get it until the last possible moment. If I need a present for Sunday, I get it Saturday. So far it has worked very well and I'm a little less stressed. It really helped to get the kids up in age. Now all they want is money.

12/19/2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!