Monday, December 04, 2006

One Down, Two to Go

PrepGirl played flute in her Christmas concert tonight; I'm just overjoyed that one is over. I had to hem her dress with a huge running whip stitch - I was afraid tape wouldn't hold because it's so cold and she's got to wear the dress tomorrow for the concert they're having at school.

Middle school concerts were a hassle. Kids and parents everywhere. I thought I'd outsmart them this year. BrownBear didn't want to go, so she went to a friend's house and I dropped off PrepGirl at 6PM SHARP!! Found myself a prime seat in the front row of the balcony, plugged in my ipod and set forth doing teacherwork. Never saw a rush for seats. Never saw the crowds that were present for middle school concerts. Oh well, I got some work done, saved a good seat for LawyerBoy and enjoyed watching PrepGirl play. One concert down, mine and BrownBear's to go..

Tomorrow is the worst day for any teacher - Observation Day.................I'm all ready, I think. I've done this so many times, I wonder how bad could it be; and then I remember how bad it could be. I just hope it goes well. I just hope they listen and don't ask silly things and that my 30 minutes go by quickly. We're getting our tree tomorrow night to celebrate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoemonster said...

Have you nevah heard of bribery, Gurl?

Seriously

BTW, thx for yr comment. II didn't know but uno persona read that blawg


SL

12/05/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!