Saturday, November 11, 2006

Crazy Boys in the Classroom

Reasonably intelligent boys decided they wanted to be stupid on Friday. Calling each other racist and prejudiced. Are you kidding? Are you kidding me?

Got a new student a day or two ago. From the 'hood. Oh, yes; THE hood. He is so bright and so smart and then I heard him bust someone else with the F bomb. Of course, my first thought was, WTF? But then I realized I wasn't in NYC during Fleet Week, I was on the playground and BrownBear was playing nearby.

Everybody's getting phone calls. I'm thinking about calling the superintendent myself. Have him come in for a few days; I'll handle the office for him. He can handle the county's "bright spot."

Are you kidding? Are you kidding me?

And you wonder why PrepGirl goes where she does? BrownBear's application is laying on the counter, waiting for our attention. And application fee. Oh, yeah, and my second job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!